The McLaren Vale Business Awards is a project of the business association that over the past 15 years has recognised the quiet achievers in our area. Awards are presented in categories such as employee, customer service, home-based business, tourism, hospitality, trades and manufacturing, professional services, new business, retail and environment.
Finalists are selected by our independent judging panel and winners announced on 19 October.
People’s Choice voting will open online once the finalists have been decided.
The following major prizes are up for grabs;
Business of the Year
$2260 Video Marketing Package from Achieve Video Marketing which includes;
– 2-hour strategy consultation
– 1 x 1 minute video clip
– 1 x 30 sec video clip
– Motion graphic of your logo to bring your brand alive
– Targeted ad campaign (social media such as Facebook, Instagram or Linkedin) valued at $500
– 3-months Big Screen TV @ the McLaren Vale Visitor Information Centre (tourism based businesses only)
People’s Choice Winner
Kangaroo Island holiday
Return ferry transfers with Sealink, including standard vehicle + 2 adults
2 Nights accommodation at the Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn
PLUS a consultation package with Human Brands valued at $650
- Identify your target market
- Articulate what you do
- Understand what makes your business different
- Create a strap line, elevator pitch and paragraph of brand copy, which can be used in multiple contexts.
New Business Winner
1/3 page advertisment in Wine Coast Lines – November issue
Full page editorial in Wine Coast Lines – November issue
The awards will be held at the Eileen Hardy Room at Hardy’s Tintara on Friday,19th October 2018.
This is an exclusive invite only event. All nominees will be contacted.
Major prize sponsors